We Need More Players

You may want to post anything which doesn't go against the forum rules.
Venn

We Need More Players

Postby Venn » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:33 pm

Yeah i know, this is not off topic.. but.. Server 1 has about 60 active accounts. That is as of today, tomorrow it could be less. Can you guys take some of the money we are giving you, and spend it on advertising this game....You see the last time i played this game, it was very crowded.. and it would be nice if you guys could put more cash into your Facebook advertisements, as i am sure it would help to grow the number of new players.
From what I was told, server 2 is very low in activity also..... Please ADVERTISE THIS GAME !!!!! (lol, i am begging you guys to make more money from this game by spending a little) .... :lol:

Venn

Re: We Need More Players

Postby Venn » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:34 pm

What you could do is try to get the active players from your other games to also try this game out, maybe give them a start up/ catch up package for trying it out?

Postby 1065490 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:28 pm

And do something about the monopolizing of events by single players.

And switch your thinking from "we should protect the strong players from the weak ones" to "we should protect the weak players from the strong ones so they have a better opportunity to become strong themselves".

Most of the suggestions in the Suggestions section of the forum are on ways to do this. I've stopped posting because it feels like we're just being ignored. Believe it or not, some of the suggestions I have made (or come up with, but not bothered posting because I feel we're being ignored) would hurt me, but they would help new players make a name for themselves. Coming into a new game and finding out you're just a resource for the powerful players to exploit will make most of your players quit within the first two weeks.

Master Sword

Postby Master Sword » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:28 am

Dear,

We will try to take your suggestion into consideration and discussion. Thank you for your support. :)

Return to “Off-topics”