gocars guide on how to creep people out and think it funny

Please report bugs you find here. Thanks!
Lorina

gocars guide on how to creep people out and think it funny

Postby Lorina » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:13 pm

Now imagine putting up with this sort of shit for a almost year and being rubbished for complaining and having him use bugs and other harassment to get rid of those you play with

Perhaps why he feels he must spam world chat despite being asked not to many times?

Pay attention to the english (the rest translates into javanese)

Step 1 - person joins guild on new servers and are AFK all servers for a long time

me Makes a comment in guild and thinks I am pretty much alone cause its that time of night - I go check sky to see who the opposing guild is

Step 2 - I go to sonnet to see what dailies need to be done and find this and now know that gocarman is also in my away guild on another company non stop spying and wondering how in the hell he knew I was online when noone else did - I just jumped on afterall

Last edited by Lorina on Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Lorina

Re: gocars guide on how to creep people out and think it funny

Postby Lorina » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:22 pm

so after the shock of him finally after all this time admitting things - he continues his conversation normally with the other while you answer - "simply I know " he continues his conversation almost ignoring you now and what he has just dropped into your lap - interstingl in his own language he is talking about another player from the watch as well

His conversation with the other goes on and you get this ... where the exchange ends

But for those who play on sonnet s17 cluster and considering everything you see in world chat - is he really joking? How would you deal with this shit?

This is a flash game should not be like this- no game should

Gocar man

Re: gocars guide on how to creep people out and think it funny

Postby Gocar man » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:20 pm

What is this shit??? u think i play on S9 Gametous ??
Well well again how wrong u are.....
I only have 1 account in gametous and even i already told you my IGN there so u could avoid me
Instead u post bullshit in Gametous forum....
Now this crap again? What is this meaning?
U think everything i said in Worldchat is about you??? wow how delusional u are....... :roll: :roll:

Return to “Bug Reports”