Balance of power in S 1-18

You can talk everything about Guardians of Divinity here.
Gocar man

Re: Balance of power in S 1-18

Postby Gocar man » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:51 pm

Beat me? this is also boring topic...anyone who spend well enough to get poseidon 5 stars can always beat me
But pick other players who don't spend at all....see if any of them got poseidon 5 stars?? anyone??? No? that's right no free player ever got
poseidon 5stars..... Sonet even got scared we free players will be able to get 5 stars they completely BLOCK all event.....
Nothing wrong with that....all business will protect their clients
But someone who spends alot and got more of everything brag that he/she could beat me....... :o :o :o :o :o :o
That's suprised me how stupid that sound....

Gocar man

Postby Gocar man » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:19 pm

Look like some of the Watch going to leave the game since Sonet no longer giving us event....
That means the throne gonna shift to Empire and the era of oppression, muting and harrassment to free players will soon begin
But in positive view this is also good....it will provide Brotherhood with more members
people who disagree with ruler way and outcast and maybe some strong players who wants good competition will come along
Anyway i already write this long before it happens so don't give us crap like we do as we want bullshit again in this post ok granny
And Brotherhood will be there to all events (teritory throne and some others)..... so don't let those sleep time rob your gaming time

Gocar man

Postby Gocar man » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:43 pm

I didn't join the last teritory battle but knowing the Watch couldn't hold Thebes
i realized now that the balance of power has switch to favor Empire
If Jaber or Titch suddenly online and join one of them could be a game changer but only if they active for war also
This is fun......
Still we wish Sonet release some events, after all where else we would spend our hard earned money for the game....

Gocar man

Postby Gocar man » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:13 am

Look like Jaber wake up earlier than Titch and join Empire.....
If Titch join the Watch the battle could be fun but if she join Empire also then the Watch will no longer superior....
and will soon have to let go throne and teritory
Maybe they could join rebel like me and oaks and xo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gocar man

Postby Gocar man » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:10 pm

It was devastating night for The Watch after several weeks holding domination in all part of the game.....
Now all they had left is 1 city; throne gone, and members are missing in action....
I already figured out they will lose throne tonight when they replace havok to QX4.....maybe doubt that Havok couldn't join the battle

Anyway is up to The Watch morale to continue the war or withdrawn entirely from the game....
there are few others option but let's give it couple weeks to see how many of Watchers remain in good spirit

Return to “General Discussion”