Balance of power in S 1-18

You can talk everything about Guardians of Divinity here.
Gocar man

Balance of power in S 1-18

Postby Gocar man » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:09 am

Right now The Watch guild is leading in both teritory and throne.....
3 guilds below them is WeKeelYou and EmpireDD and Underworld
the rest of the guilds are dead or don't bother to do teritory and throne war

The Watch is far superior when compare to these 3 guilds individually
but if these 3 guilds manage to unite or merge i think the combined power could be superior than The Watch
the problem is most players in these 3 guilds have history against each other so...
it is almost impposible for them to unite..

In long term The Watch will dominate everything both throne and eventually take over all teritories and hold them very well
these 3 guilds member will slowly losing spirit and prob quit or withdrawn from event permanently even tho the guilds themselves remain
and as others smaller inactive guild since Sonet deactivate autodisband they will remain in guild list even tho their leader never play again
and even if some1 try to take over those guilds it wouldn't even worth the time and cost since they are low level and no resources
some guild remain unknown since they remove autoapprove and no guild leader or vice active so it's impossible to enter...

and if Oaks Harris claim his/her guild claim to be capable of doing teritory or throne, well no proof so far
Brotherhood guild even less power compare to mine which only consist of 2 active players and 2 lurkers who never even reply to any chat effort...
So in the end, for mid or low level player to thrive in this server - i suggest u join The Watch the get most benefits
I'll be around watching and exorcisting evil spirit - and taking everything back if those players start to get lazy
You either become King or slave....but u have to keep playing, only losers quit the game.

Gocar man

Re: Balance of power in S 1-18

Postby Gocar man » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:01 am

hey Oaks comment on this will u?

Return to “General Discussion”