Rumours ... and sonet

You can talk everything about Guardians of Divinity here.
Lorina

Rumours ... and sonet

Postby Lorina » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:10 pm

So There have been rumours regarding sonetgame again closing

To any that have heard this I asked this is the response I got

this is absolutely not true. We don't have any plans to close the game in the foreseeable future, at least not within this year. I don't know where these rumors came from but all I can say is they are not stating the fact. We have made a post in June in regards of this issue, and the post is still legit. Please also tell other people to stay calm and do not panic over the issue. All future plans are subject to our official announcement. If the game was to be closed, we will keep you informed at least 2 months before that. Hope this clarify the issue.

That is all be well

Feild adeline

Re: Rumours ... and sonet

Postby Feild adeline » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:21 pm

Well i got a bit suspicious recently also when we had no events for nearly a week....maybe they dont plan on closing game but just becoming very slack in regards to events, updates etc, they only did a merge cause everyone was complaining like crazy

Postby 1175500 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:35 pm

even if they informed us 2 months before closing the game we will still get screwwd and lost lot of time and money in game that dont give at least something to believe in their game and also when we have issue for refund they also dont care to give back diamond or refund since many week now waiting and nothing no response no refund and now you think i gonna belive your answer

. . i still love the game and also the merge but the attitude of support is not what i and we expect to be

have a good end of day

sarya s17

Gocar man

Postby Gocar man » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:05 am

Sooo it has nothing to do with me right? Usually everything is my fault :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”