Game future

You can talk everything about Guardians of Divinity here.
nicholas.bridgeman

Game future

Postby nicholas.bridgeman » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:12 am

Can anyone please let me know if Sonet games are planning to make this a game only able to be played on mobile devices. There is a rumour about this and with the fact that another site also has GOD I am not going to put any more money into a game that is going to change that drastically. Was stung before by 375 games and don't want it to happen again

Feild adeline

Re: Game future

Postby Feild adeline » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:00 am

nobody really knows for sure besides sonnet.....but we all worried, with the emerged new company with the G.O.D game and how sonnet has been with the game since new years we all worried they gonna close servers like 37games did :( we can only hope they dont, i wont be putting money either into the game till i know the game plans on staying online with sonnet atleast for a while, even 6-12 months, if they say they plan on shutting servers well im done, not going to the new company with the game

Re: Game future

Postby 1194735 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:38 pm

will this time the game is not actually progressing..we all are experiencing log in difficulties.. administrators and support should address or answer requests and questions of players.. pls. give us updates.. as of now i cant enter the game it always says disconnected.. my net is at good speed... im from philippines

Return to “General Discussion”