soul/spirits

Please report bugs you find here. Thanks!
Feild adeline

soul/spirits

Postby Feild adeline » Mon May 27, 2019 11:32 pm

So with souls and spirits we have always known there to be a max limit am i right? like mounts spirits max out at 40, saints souls max out at 100 etc, you cannot go any further, if you are a spender you can reach those max limits a lot quicker then others who are free players, we all know this but we know there is a max set limit that we all can eventually get to :) well guess what, thats complete BS, there is a bug to get over the limit, not just by 1 or 2 though, you can just keep on going, i think these needs to be fixed, yes i am happy with more cp myself but for all people this can be a bit unfair to lower players, seeing as we reached the max goal and exceeded it, vip 10-12 players or players who have played for years could double the max limit

side note: there are players i know who have gotten to max on some things like mount spirits and saint souls, they cannot exceed the limit cause they didnt trigger the glitch, i know how to trigger it though, so im hoping if you the devs can respond to this and try to fix it, ill even tell you how to trigger the bug (not disclosing it yet cause players will abuse it)
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (1.06 MiB) Viewed 58 times
11.PNG
11.PNG (1.45 MiB) Viewed 58 times

Re: soul/spirits

Postby 1046149 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:21 am

simple those are limits for t10 both screenshot show t12 when thiose limits been made there was no t12 so after they add more tiers should update limits

Feild adeline

Re: soul/spirits

Postby Feild adeline » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:59 pm

1046149 wrote:simple those are limits for t10 both screenshot show t12 when thiose limits been made there was no t12 so after they add more tiers should update limits

Actually not simple lol, yes these are limits for T10, it doesnt say it goes higher cause they never released any higher limit with T11, T12 or T13, they set the max at that for T10, even if we have T13 mounts we should not be able to go over the set limit, in fact what i was saying before is many players cannot go further, theres players with t11-t12 mounts and saints but are maxed out for the souls/spirits and cannot go higher, yet others can, this is what im getting at, if they just increased the max limit higher and said it, it wouldnt be a issue, lets say a t13 mount can get there spirits up to like 70, since they increase the limit by 10 each upgrade

the matter of the fact is they have set limits that some players reach and cant go higher while others can regardless of what tier their upgrades have reached

Return to “Bug Reports”