possible hacker

Please report bugs you find here. Thanks!
Feild adeline

possible hacker

Postby Feild adeline » Fri May 24, 2019 2:55 am

ignore the crappy photo quality....

So for starters a few players have had this same issue, at first i came back to my laptop to find my game frozen a few days ago, i refreshed and got back into it, i was then met with this message before kicking me again forcing me to refresh a second time to get back in, i have never signed in anywhere else and nobody has my details so there is no possible way to for anyone else to sign in, there fore i believe this is either a weird bug popping up for people ooooor there are people hacking into others accounts :oops: :x :evil: this needs to get sorted out fast before you start losing players or if these are hackers, not bugs, people could lose their accounts, and if this happens your player population will all leave since it isnt safe.

just 5 mins ago i was sitting in a area and the message popped up again kicking me out, i had to refresh to get back in AGAIN, this is the second time it has happened so please fix this.
Attachments
61062822_366910193932203_5898599722301521920_n.jpg
61062822_366910193932203_5898599722301521920_n.jpg (57.16 KiB) Viewed 151 times

Lorina

Re: possible hacker

Postby Lorina » Sat May 25, 2019 2:04 am

curious if this was fixed for you?

Sometimes - this happens also when devs are playing with stuff

Feild adeline

Postby Feild adeline » Sat May 25, 2019 3:02 am

Lorina wrote:curious if this was fixed for you?

Hasnt popped up again YET but i did message devs bout it and they said they did not sign in and do not sign into anyones accounts without permission first beforehand from the account holder :| so thats why it can only be a bug or hacker.....

i hope it doesnt happen again

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Sat May 25, 2019 8:18 pm

Adeline - we have had this happen on our server now too- nothing missing or moved but I have told them to send a message to sonnet via facebook also

Change passwords to anything attached to this game and also to run a malware and virus scan

If you hear anything more on this can you please update - a couple have concerns

Hoping your Sunday is a good one :))

Feild adeline wrote:

Hasnt popped up again YET but i did message devs bout it and they said they did not sign in and do not sign into anyones accounts without permission first beforehand from the account holder :| so thats why it can only be a bug or hacker.....

Feild adeline

Postby Feild adeline » Sun May 26, 2019 1:04 am

Lorina wrote:Adeline - we have had this happen on our server now too- nothing missing or moved but I have told them to send a message to sonnet via facebook also

Change passwords to anything attached to this game and also to run a malware and virus scan

If you hear anything more on this can you please update - a couple have concerns

Hoping your Sunday is a good one :))

Feild adeline wrote:

Thats the thing, i CANT change password .-. i started my account and run it through fb sign in, which means NO email or password is associated with my account, i tried, my email isnt valid or anything in it so wont let me set a password or email, retarded i know, so the only people who can sign in is devs or me through fb

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Sun May 26, 2019 5:00 am

Then you may need to change your facebook password when you do the malware/ virus scan on the device you are playing on (phone, lappy, pc etc )

and send them another pm via facebook or post on their facebook page - the more that complain the more likely they are to fix it

I know its a hassle but better safe then sorry - we are about due for another maintenance anyway :)

Well I am off to look at hades trick

be well ))

btw you sure you are not having trouble with forum itself? I can barely post - it keeps logging me out -_-

Feild adeline wrote:
Thats the thing, i CANT change password .-. i started my account and run it through fb sign in, which means NO email or password is associated with my account, i tried, my email isnt valid or anything in it so wont let me set a password or email, retarded i know, so the only people who can sign in is devs or me through fb

Feild adeline

Postby Feild adeline » Sun May 26, 2019 5:20 am

Lorina wrote:Then you may need to change your facebook password when you do the malware/ virus scan on the device you are playing on (phone, lappy, pc etc )

and send them another pm via facebook or post on their facebook page - the more that complain the more likely they are to fix it

I know its a hassle but better safe then sorry - we are about due for another maintenance anyway :)

Well I am off to look at hades trick

be well ))

btw you sure you are not having trouble with forum itself? I can barely post - it keeps logging me out -_-

Feild adeline wrote:

already done ;P way ahead of you lorina haha

about due for maintenance? we are well overdue for one :lol: i am lagging like a bitch lately and it seems to be getting worse....i went from lagging during events recently to lagging everywhere in general, today no event icons showed up, i had to go the long way to get into them, after i did get into them the event timers didnt even appear......everything been crap, even earlier i saw someones gods might stuff like holy spirit and providence glitching everywhere and at the same time it wouldnt let me move, in gallery for the area im at i went from getting like 280-350+ over night to getting like 150-180.....came back to see my character lagging all over the place killing like only 1/3 the normal rate :( its been going on for bout 4-5 days now getting worse

nope no issues with forums, only in game issues.....unleeeeess, i sent you a reply in forum pms recently and it showed that it went through, went to check it again cause i didnt get a reply but now it shows i didnt send a message, did you receive one or is that screwing up now too?

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Sun May 26, 2019 6:32 am

Ill check again shortly - but will not reply till tomorrow these forums are on my nerves atm

Lag is one of the reasons I have until now never learned one or two events- the whole board in some places is pixelated for me - dd I just kinda fluke through and think will have to do the same for other places eventually - I dont know how but I will -

but I do know others have had it as bad or worse so completely avoid events altogether - which is a pity

I would say check your internet .. but all things considered .. I know its not that and I see you have had good weather so no issues there

Agree there are some things they need to get on top of and security and lag needs to be a priority :) OH and merges would be nice too !

Feild adeline wrote:

about due for maintenance? we are well overdue for one :lol: i am lagging like a bitch lately and it seems to be getting worse....i went from lagging during events recently to lagging everywhere in general, today no event icons showed up, i had to go the long way to get into them, after i did get into them the event timers didnt even appear......everything been crap, even earlier i saw someones gods might stuff like holy spirit and providence glitching everywhere and at the same time it wouldnt let me move, in gallery for the area im at i went from getting like 280-350+ over night to getting like 150-180.....came back to see my character lagging all over the place killing like only 1/3 the normal rate :( its been going on for bout 4-5 days now getting worse

nope no issues with forums, only in game issues.....unleeeeess, i sent you a reply in forum pms recently and it showed that it went through, went to check it again cause i didnt get a reply but now it shows i didnt send a message, did you receive one or is that screwing up now too?

Feild adeline

Postby Feild adeline » Sun May 26, 2019 8:24 pm

Lorina wrote:Ill check again shortly - but will not reply till tomorrow these forums are on my nerves atm

Lag is one of the reasons I have until now never learned one or two events- the whole board in some places is pixelated for me - dd I just kinda fluke through and think will have to do the same for other places eventually - I dont know how but I will -

but I do know others have had it as bad or worse so completely avoid events altogether - which is a pity

I would say check your internet .. but all things considered .. I know its not that and I see you have had good weather so no issues there

Agree there are some things they need to get on top of and security and lag needs to be a priority :) OH and merges would be nice too !

Feild adeline wrote:

ended up talking to devs through it a bit more, they gonna consider rebooting all servers up doing a maintenance to try and fix the issues :) told them bout how we all having same issues with lag, kicking out of game etc so lets hope the maintenance fixes it all soon

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Mon May 27, 2019 3:57 am

well it seems we have had the reboot - now for the merge?

Lets hope soon :))

Feild adeline wrote:
Lorina wrote:Ill check again shortly - but will not reply till tomorrow these forums are on my nerves atm

Feild adeline wrote:

ended up talking to devs through it a bit more, they gonna consider rebooting all servers up doing a maintenance to try and fix the issues :) told them bout how we all having same issues with lag, kicking out of game etc so lets hope the maintenance fixes it all soon

Return to “Bug Reports”