merge request for s17, 19 and 14

You can talk everything about Guardians of Divinity here.
Lorina

merge request for s17, 19 and 14

Postby Lorina » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:14 am

Hi I know devs are busy with the event thing and the glitches (heres hoping to fast resolution)

But there are those of us on server 17, 19 and 14 who would like to be merged asap if it is possible please

Players are bored and it would be a good mix of big and small players - and many GOD/ sonnet faithful players too

A merge with 17, 19 and 14 would inject some life and excitement into the game - as well as force some to level and allow others to compete with their own sizes

hell throw some other quieter servers into the mix if you like

But a merge with these three servers might be pretty interesting

Thanks for your time and consideration

L. and others from s17, 19, and 14

Feild adeline

Re: merge request for s17, 19 and 14

Postby Feild adeline » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:29 am

Seeing how they have done merges, i believe the next possible merge they would ever do is s16-20, seeing as all servers 1-15 are merged already, maybe after they have merged those ones together they would move on to joining all s1-20 :) and they wouldnt just randomly merge s17 and s19 with s1-15, they would have to do all of them if they did that

Besides that yes many players in s1-15 would be happy with a merge

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:27 am

Lol .. Maybe - but who knows if you dont ask? :)

It would be better this way tho - because there is such a good mix of small and big and inbetween and would be better for the other servers too

Quietly between you and me ... Some would like to see just one big merge

Maybe think positive - who knows what the future brings? :)

*runs off to bed finally ...

Feild adeline wrote:Seeing how they have done merges, i believe the next possible merge they would ever do is s16-20, seeing as all servers 1-15 are merged already, maybe after they have merged those ones together they would move on to joining all s1-20 :) and they wouldnt just randomly merge s17 and s19 with s1-15, they would have to do all of them if they did that

Feild adeline

Postby Feild adeline » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:19 pm

Lorina wrote:Lol .. Maybe - but who knows if you dont ask? :)

It would be better this way tho - because there is such a good mix of small and big and inbetween and would be better for the other servers too

Quietly between you and me ... Some would like to see just one big merge

Maybe think positive - who knows what the future brings? :)

*runs off to bed finally ...

Feild adeline wrote:Seeing how they have done merges, i believe the next possible merge they would ever do is s16-20, seeing as all servers 1-15 are merged already, maybe after they have merged those ones together they would move on to joining all s1-20 :) and they wouldnt just randomly merge s17 and s19 with s1-15, they would have to do all of them if they did that

true, and many would love a full merge but who knows, we will see eventually :D you never know what the devs will decide on or what they capable of!

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:41 am

Bumping this thread - server 17 has been so damaged by gocar man being allowed by gms to run amok on forums and ingame that its population is not doing well and doomsday also seems to have gone to crap with the peace he cried for by putting down his own server and players in order to feel special

lvl 8 pvp - its not even worth bothering with - also thanks to him betraying his server for a few bound diamond and crying and outing players form both servers (to try and humiliate or punish them) on forums and ingame when players killed him or refused to play with him-

(because he thinks he is a special peanut deserving of charity because he is not vip like many other s)

Most of our high rank s17 players have been pushed out of game by him with constant harassment - so those couple left who have damage really dont have allies or competition anymore or are reticent to go to events lest they be targeted by him here and on facebook and ingame

Other servers for other reasons are also not doing do well

Its time for merges for some servers

and I will keep bumping this thread

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Thu May 02, 2019 12:39 am

Bump

Feild adeline

Postby Feild adeline » Thu May 02, 2019 3:29 am

i think even if they cannot merge server 1-15 with server 16-20 they should try and merge 16-20 at least so you guys have something, you all have never had a merge before so it would be good :)

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Wed May 15, 2019 9:39 am

I dont care what they merge atm - thanks to the idiot and his constant need to prove himself as big hero on 17 and his non stop crap in chat - looks like we may soon lose another long term player

Merge anything - but we need a merge and soon

Return to “General Discussion”