getting kicked from server

Please report bugs you find here. Thanks!
Tami joslin

getting kicked from server

Postby Tami joslin » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:08 am

Today is 4/8/2019 and i am getting extremely pissed at your game. every time i try to do any event i keep getting kicked from server and have to start over. i've lost ordeal scrolls because of being kicked, trojan war i tried 18 times just to complete round 7. worship the king is non stop kicks from server. hera's trials classic mode tetris, kicked once. not wasting anymore gold if i'm going to get kicked from server. i'm a diamond buyer and love this game but hate when your system is screwing up for some players. STORMBRINGER S20

Feild adeline

Re: getting kicked from server

Postby Feild adeline » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:30 pm

Tami joslin wrote:Today is 4/8/2019 and i am getting extremely pissed at your game. every time i try to do any event i keep getting kicked from server and have to start over. i've lost ordeal scrolls because of being kicked, trojan war i tried 18 times just to complete round 7. worship the king is non stop kicks from server. hera's trials classic mode tetris, kicked once. not wasting anymore gold if i'm going to get kicked from server. i'm a diamond buyer and love this game but hate when your system is screwing up for some players. STORMBRINGER S20

"getting kicked from server" so you're pretty much lagging so bad the game crashes? have you tried clearing out the cache on your computer and restarting it? :D

Gocar man

Re: getting kicked from server

Postby Gocar man » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:21 pm

or use autorefresh extension or app to refresh every hour while doing autocombat and farming... :D

Return to “Bug Reports”