Maverick S17

You may want to post anything which doesn't go against the forum rules.
Lorina

Re: Maverick S17

Postby Lorina » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:29 pm

Ps - am also happy that you have finally passed him -all it took was for you to push him out- funny how you do these things to any you consider a threat or to whom you cant control - Did you ever wonder how he got so strong despite not having a fish?- (hint - it had nothing to do with you and everything to do with those he actually did enjoy playing with - you never gave anything outside of bad advice so you could try rule server by killing small threatening ones so they would leave)

Also good that you are happy that there is one less to help watch for me and the others (Like you said in the pic above )

You really have made a mess of our server... if not the game at least you are good at pushing people out

I suppose that counts for something - even if after all of this you never will know if you were ever the strongest (even if I were to leave tomorrow)

Anyways - back to your posts which you make to suck up to people after all your crap

and so you can tell people how brilliant you are as true king and hero of our server and how all others are garbage

So no more issues ok?

Bye

Gocar man

Postby Gocar man » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:08 pm

U post bullshit in my thread accused me to have sexual interest to you
now u accused me to have homosexual interest to maverick.....
u even drag my wife (who actually read this with me and laugh together...)
and then u say no more issues......

u are insane lorina.....there's inconsistency the facts and statements you give
only one thing consistent is your hatred toward me...

i leave u alone many times but u keep coming seeking attention from me
go away u backstabber liar manipulator and take away your negativity
and suck it up yourself

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:01 pm

More lies .. and that all you have .. no talent .. no attack .. just lies .. because you know I am right

But you will never have control of the server or the players - you are being left behind and things are changing again in a way you do not understand and will not be a part of - You are too stupid too understand anyway - you dont even understand the basic mechanics of the game let alone anything else

So go back to scribbling on the walls of the forum and world chat which you have turned into your personal emotional toilet to make yourself look good and as a last grasp for control to make the game about only you and what you want and need (like a toddler)

Any damage you could have done has been done to the server and its players - including ones that you have chased away or stalked for whatever reason - and this last card about sexual interest - is just desperation because you have nothing else - (anyway it is clear from your post which fruit you swing to - even if you are married? )

(Pfft even this forum is complete shit now thanks to you )

Until the next time you jump into delusional stalker territory

L.

Gocar man

Postby Gocar man » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:53 pm

Lorina wrote:More lies .. and that all you have .. no talent .. no attack .. just lies .. because you know I am right

But you will never have control of the server or the players - you are being left behind and things are changing again in a way you do not understand and will not be a part of - You are too stupid too understand anyway - you dont even understand the basic mechanics of the game let alone anything else

So go back to scribbling on the walls of the forum and world chat which you have turned into your personal emotional toilet to make yourself look good and as a last grasp for control to make the game about only you and what you want and need (like a toddler)

Any damage you could have done has been done to the server and its players - including ones that you have chased away or stalked for whatever reason - and this last card about sexual interest - is just desperation because you have nothing else - (anyway it is clear from your post which fruit you swing to - even if you are married? )

(Pfft even this forum is complete shit now thanks to you )

Until the next time you jump into delusional stalker territory

L.

the one who bring up anything sexual is you witch......
are u so desperated? are u running out of time?
the mechanics of the game is simple...... u take out your credit card and buy anything that add your attack
and if u worked hard also, u might dominate the game...that is unless someone else spend more than you...
well i'm just casual player...i play for fun i don't need to dominate anything
if i grow stronger along time it is natural....

why do u hate me so much? i know why i think....
coz u all been spending alot and expect to dominate everything and everyone else stop playing
so u could retain your domination without hard work.....
but then i'm still here claiming everything if u guys too lazy to take them
now u not only spend hard but work hard too....and it pissed you off...
as long as i'm here u can never relax.....either u take it or i'll take it

later on i imagined someone with 10 million attack but come late at server boss or cross server boss....
tell me how that game mechanics which she knows so much will help her get reward???
but i guess u that person don't need the reward.....just take out the card and purchase them lol

Postby 1194002 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:58 pm

[img][img][url]%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20[/url][/img][/img]

Return to “Off-topics”