Chicken Empire from S17

You can talk everything about Guardians of Divinity here.
Gocar man

Chicken Empire from S17

Postby Gocar man » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:26 pm

Here i am last man standing - alone and lonely
waiting for Empire guild who keep attacking small player during Tortoise but running away when i came to fight.....
I guess i was wrong giving S18 warning - these chicken players were never a threat to anyone
even tho most of them buying all those expensive morphs....
Come on guys don't be scared....if u speak loud your action should support it too...

(Btw i still prefer Bd 8 in honorable mode but sometimes they attack u guys just to make u attack me hahaha)
Attachments
lonely.jpg
lonely.jpg (392.72 KiB) Viewed 180 times

Gocar man

Re: Chicken Empire from S17

Postby Gocar man » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:35 pm

and don't worry about Wulf - i don't think he will come to Bd8 again after learning that Bd 8 round 1 is scarier than round 2
many powerful player in round 1 - see u later there

Maverik

Postby Maverik » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:59 pm

hahaha you're just standing there because you had already finished the fight, before you were standing in the safe zone, Mr Safe Zone ...

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:16 pm

Lol so this is your way to provoke s17 into helping you leech kills for dd or just bd 8? (you are well known as a leech on our server for all events and dungeons)

but so you know It wont happen .. You said so yourself you are the real hero of s17 and everyone else is chicken - so noone sees any real need to fight or feed your leeching

Not even a timer on your picture showing that turtles are even on ... If you are going to lie safe zone oh please dont hurt me s18 please be honorable boy - at least do it better next time

See you next turtles and the next ...

Gocar man

Postby Gocar man » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:42 pm

See u next tortoise hahaha don't run away tho even when event end we can still fight....
next time i'll post better SS when u drop your coin hahahaha

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:12 pm

Here is a more accurate picture of this morning- there are a few more kills going up the page - poor flacha you kept running to him as a shield - no wonder you posted a pic without a timestamp and not your history list - but it does allow you to play the victim card I suppose

yep i died a couple times last one before - and it served me right - lost 20mil gold? so what is your point? Its a drop of what i spend in one day
he is a pic of that also - also a few more kills attached up and down the page - interestingly for this one you kept running away and leaving your smaller guild mate to do your dirty work actually you could not do anything without his help could ya?

In fact out of three or 4 kills that you two got.. your little guildmate got more .. but it did serve me right

You really need the forums to feel important or to chase players away? No wonder even your closest guild mates are turning from you - whats left of them that is

Oh well my little stalker and liar .. I am off to farm for my next upgrade bye
Last edited by Lorina on Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:30 pm

Oh and gocar - please post some more .. I think its important that you do so people can start to see what kind of person and player you really are- this thread was a good start dont you think?

Gocar man

Postby Gocar man » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:40 pm

how about this
Attachments
chicken.jpg
chicken.jpg (490.26 KiB) Viewed 134 times

Gocar man

Postby Gocar man » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:54 pm

Btw posting history of when i choose not to fight and brag about it .....
Only noob do that...try post today history granny....i dare u

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:02 pm

You are a liar - took two of you to go after me today - you couldnt do it on your own - and its not like you havent tried to shame before look at your previous posts - like the last one where you couldnt win so resorted to this to get me to leave game

https://forum.sonetgame.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1325

Post away show us what a hero you are and how everyone else is shit - its what you do best - well that and beg for s18s mercy and cry

No matter sacred at least 100ds to you ... and you do need it dont you .. I dont so to anyone else 2ds (ask xo :) )

See you next turtles :)

Return to “General Discussion”