Monster Invasion event vanished

Please report bugs you find here. Thanks!
Feild adeline

Monster Invasion event vanished

Postby Feild adeline » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:02 pm

today should have been final day for event, on the daily login for monster invasion today was going to be the 5th and final day but it ended after the 4th day login for myself :( Why did the event vanish before it was over??

Also a second bug i noticed ONLY after talking to others in my guild bout it vanishing, it seems some who were signing in with event only just ended their 3rd day and were bout to get on to the 4th......so somehow i was a whole day ahead of others on it, like it started a day early for myself, so some people missed 2 days and others like myself missed 1 whole day

Feild adeline

Re: Monster Invasion event vanished

Postby Feild adeline » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:11 am

Feild adeline wrote:today should have been final day for event, on the daily login for monster invasion today was going to be the 5th and final day but it ended after the 4th day login for myself :( Why did the event vanish before it was over??

Also a second bug i noticed ONLY after talking to others in my guild bout it vanishing, it seems some who were signing in with event only just ended their 3rd day and were bout to get on to the 4th......so somehow i was a whole day ahead of others on it, like it started a day early for myself, so some people missed 2 days and others like myself missed 1 whole day

Ok seems to be fixed now, took a couple hours before it finally came back up for me :)

Gocar man

Re: Monster Invasion event vanished

Postby Gocar man » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:48 am

IMHO i don't think last monster invasion is official event....
maybe some reckless staff just accidently turn it on lol
that's why the reward still christmas themed and not announced in FB page or forum....
Well i hope next event they update the reward so it represent the proper themed
but it's nice anyway like brief rain while walking in long dessert.....

Return to “Bug Reports”