Will there be Valentine Event?

You can talk everything about Guardians of Divinity here.
yanto_ivory

Will there be Valentine Event?

Postby yanto_ivory » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:36 pm

Will there be Valentine event? So sad if there isn't....
what do you think guys?

Lorina

Re: Will there be Valentine Event?

Postby Lorina » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:08 am

deleted
Last edited by Lorina on Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master Sword

Postby Master Sword » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:13 pm

Hi Guardians,

Thank you for writing us and apologies to my late response. I will consult with our dev teams, and I will let you know once there is any progress. We appreciate your understanding.

Feild adeline

Postby Feild adeline » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:03 am

So apparently we arent getting any valentines day event this year :( got a response on facebook saying they arent.....could have atleast did a monster invasion or something, pretty sad, like how hard is it to put up the event? dont even need to change anything in it just throw it up (even though i really want urd and skuld in one) im happy just for the event

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:11 am

deleted
Last edited by Lorina on Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Feild adeline

Postby Feild adeline » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:22 am

Lorina wrote:^^This please ... people are getting bored again

I know right?? the same events getting boring, same old rewards as well, nothing high players really want, they should add in either new events or new rewards for players to get, like essence for mount, saint and everything, or souls/spirits that we can get easier :D in events there arent many things i wanna grab in rewards, just same old stuff

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:54 am

deleted
Last edited by Lorina on Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Feild adeline

Postby Feild adeline » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:07 pm

Lorina wrote:Am not really high rank but I am starting to forge quite alot - in between events I am also finding less incentive to recharge as I go

Players disappointed over the lack of valentines event or Chinese new year event - some kind of logging in and logging off after checking - still good guild - but the world is pretty quiet at the moment since valentines- and i think the same could be said for our opposing server too - which is a shame

Like you and me also complaints about the events being meh - but get the feeling that the souls and spirits are being with held so they are exclusive to hall of bonus and market (Am not sure but HOB seems to have been nerfed a bit?)

Also drops for mount shards like twin horn are non existant - have never seen anyone get odin from diamond astrology (either paid or free.. etc etc)

I still have a couple of things i need to collect before relaxing - but it wont be long before my wallet shuts too - because the higher I go the less there is for me - hell I would even buy fluff but there is nothing exciting

I started plumes but have temporarily given up on them for the moment - 6kish even collecting 50per day is pure pita

Still like we have said before - we need regular proper events about once a month - and special events with different rewards inbetween - and yup stuff for higher level players too (which does not always have to be free (but not over priced either)

These events are a good way to keep people spending and playing and a nice way to say thankyou to us for supporting the game

Changeable and regular events also helps ensure that the game still feels fresh and like a game rather than work or something that we do just because ..

Still agree with most (lol not all ;p ) of your posts - and still enjoy reading them and so do others - hopefully the devs eventually pay attention :)

Feild adeline wrote:
Lorina wrote:^^This please ... people are getting bored again

I know right?? the same events getting boring, same old rewards as well, nothing high players really want, they should add in either new events or new rewards for players to get, like essence for mount, saint and everything, or souls/spirits that we can get easier :D in events there arent many things i wanna grab in rewards, just same old stuff

i feel they are being withheld a little myself, especially essence.....when that got released they never really tried to implement it into events or stuff to get, like they do with souls/spirits, we get them from hall of bonus rewards every few days with mount pills, roses etc but essence was never properly brought into any of that, and its the hardest to get :( really sad aswell when they released it there was a bug, instead of like getting 3 topping up like 3-5k diamonds it was 150 for a week or 2.....players like jaber, babyzirl, titch etc managed to get a whole bunch instantly that jumped them up and now they are so hard to get unless you top up to vip 12

yeah those 2 things are non existant, never seen anyone in all of server 1-15 get odin from astrology and for the twinhorn shards, nobody will EVER get the morph im pretty sure, i gave up, after using thousands of pandora boxes, hundreds of treasure maps i only got a single shard, it would take many years apparently to get that morph :/

my wallet has shut a little bit ago myself, as ive progressed many rewards from HOB i dont need, its forcing me to try and spend more for higher rewards, need to spend like $30 to get anything i actually need still, others i could imagine its worse....

6.2k plumes to be more safe for that, i used 6100 on them :lol: takes a very long time, never doing t7 plumes though, devs couldnt even give me any numbers or data on them even though they reach t9 somehow, i messaged them and they had nothing on them..... i think T6 or T7 should be max

of course you dont agree with ALL my pots ;p we all have differing opinions, ive played longer so my opinion on some things with game is different, just like others who probably played longer then myself could have a different point of view, but the good thing is atleast we on the same page pretty much

Postby 1194002 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:16 pm

weqweq

Postby 1194002 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:17 pm

搅拌机黑暗神殿说大话

Return to “General Discussion”