Anyone else

All news, events and other announcements will be posted here.
Gocar man

Anyone else

Postby Gocar man » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:25 am

Anyone else can do ragnarok beside these two spoiled kids from sonet?
They let those two by the end of week so both can take 15 x 50 Bdias easily
while most of u staying up late at night farming few Bdias at Dungeon Bosses....

Are u sure that u are playing fair game? or just rig one?
I know it's your money you spend but knowing this would make you more wisely when spend

:lol: :lol: :lol:
and Watchers if u lose throne last night not becoz you're weak but coz u fight developers team
no matter how hard u try they will take it coz they can program anything they want in battle
Attachments
spoiled kids.jpg
spoiled kids.jpg (520.37 KiB) Viewed 196 times

Gocar man

Re: Anyone else

Postby Gocar man » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:49 am

Since they get caught cheating they will erase the record by fixing EDT EST time error soon
that way they can excuse that when this thing happened game already fixed
and everyone can back doing ragnarok again.....

well u can fool some but not everyone......
do your job sonet no need for you to play the game too
let us free player challenging the spender and we'll make them spend tons of cash for you

go sleep and enjoy the passive income and support the game

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:59 am

There is no cheating - just basics which you will not be taught by anyone in empire because you are not a nice person

And after all the bugs and cheats you have used against both the watch and empire players (who do have some lovely players) - you have no right to call cheat

This post because you jealous and angry empire got throne in - also angry because you will never be welcome in empire

Poor thing - cant play - dont know how to play - so spreads poison instead

Gocar man

Postby Gocar man » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:30 am

Say what u want granny but don't expect people will spend money on this game
Especially your cash cow S18...... bye2 money welcome expenses
and soon the end of game......
and don't worry gametous version is still around to satisfy GoD fans
and there players screw the developers not like sonet where developers screw players

Gocar man

Postby Gocar man » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:37 pm

Sonet i give you this advice if u follow u can live relaxing life and get money:
maintain the game - unlocked all the stuff u hold so far - do some event regularly
let free player compete with spender

Or u can live miserable life 24 hours a day with less income u can do the following:
pretend to be a player and join in playing the game - get frustrated since some players dominate the game
trying to balance stuff but end up getting caught rigging the game
and make most of your customers disgust and upset so they stop paying for the game
trying to prevent free player taking on boss staying up 24 hours a day but still missing some bosses

:roll: :roll: :roll: choice is yours both are fine to me
like capt said 'i can do this all day.... :lol: '

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:34 pm

How and if people spend their money is their own business and not yours or or anyone elses

You have been very anti VIP from the start - its in your forum posts and not stop verbal diarrhea in world chat

Even if the game is broken - it is the individuals choice to spend or not - and not for you to judge

Members of Empire have always taught their friends and others how to play better - including some from opposing guilds on different servers

Just never taught you or those close to you - because the way you have stalked and harassed people has just been nasty and well beyond what any gaming experience should be - just have to look at your non stop attacks on the forums to see that and name calling

Also none help you because you are a bug user who griefs players (all guilds) until they leave and not just on sonet

Bring things to the forums or not -and try to shame your opposition or not

None from Empire or any other guild is answerable to you - nor does anyone have to teach you or anyone else anything
Last edited by Lorina on Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:46 pm

and lets not pretend you have any concerns about any of this - or any other player (despite your current sucking up to others since empire took throne up in world chat to others )

In world chat -You have repeated more then once- other peoples speeches from s7 about wanting to be alone on the server - and wanting it to be quiet so you can level easier (Not even your own thoughts hey gocar? )

You have also repeatedly cried about bd9 and how you want that to yourself

You also dont like being muted - because it takes away your platform for yet more venom and to try take power- (modern warefare you called it)

But then I did tell a couple in the opposing guild that your shitful behavior would escalate now with us having throne and it seems I was correct-

Gocar man

Postby Gocar man » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:02 am

well these 2 players getting caught cheating......
and forever when this players kill u in any event u know u get killed by cheater
that is FACT and there's screenshot to prove it....
all your crappy argument (tho i wonder if it related to the original post) will not change the FACT.....

Feild adeline

Postby Feild adeline » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:50 am

Gocar man wrote:well these 2 players getting caught cheating......
and forever when this players kill u in any event u know u get killed by cheater
that is FACT and there's screenshot to prove it....
all your crappy argument (tho i wonder if it related to the original post) will not change the FACT.....

So because 2 players managed to get into Ragnarok ONCE, they're cheaters and possibly game devs playing the game? :lol: you are hilarious I swear, your screenshot proves nothing on any players, ever since I've played there has been countless maintenance and a fair few timezone switches, during this time I've seen many things from some people getting into game way before the maintenance was done killing all bosses, to some getting into events others couldn't, like doomsday, Ragna, etc, even I have gotten into events once before any other player, does that make me a cheater and every other person a cheater? you are the cheater in this game that is trying to blame others with false accusations, you call people a cheater for getting over a gate before its destroyed in throne but guess what, I first merged with your server I witnessed many others jumping over the gate, I even saw you and xo do it the first 2 thrones :lol: whether you did the gate jump on purpose or by accident you have also done it, maybe go ask your friends how to do it, they will tell you but I am 100% sure you already know of this glitch with game, since you use nearly every bug available in-game to kill others (i say some cause there has been a few I have only seen select players use from s19 and nobody else)

You call the 2 in Ragna cheaters also, what about the ones I saw in doomsday that nobody else could enter? i also know of 3 people who managed to do underworld when myself and everyone else couldn't enter, they got lucky and it glitched letting them in, just as it lets those 2 in Ragna, since then they tried entering this whole week and could not get back in but go ahead, call everyone cheaters, accuse everyone of being a developer playing their own game, whatever amuses it, your rants in world and forums are quite amusing to much of the players, just a player talking to himself babbling nonsense.

Just adding to this also, you said that the watch lost and will only lose the throne to us cause we "program" the game like we are the devs or something if we were really cheaters or game devs do you think it would have taken this long for us to claim the throne? I mean if we were cheaters we could have just taken it from the start, not months later.

Gocar man

Postby Gocar man » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:36 am

to everyone who don't understand the terms here some explanation:

when everyone else can do it - we call it bugs (u may choose to exploit it or not)
when few players can do it while others can not - we call it cheat
when cheaters get caught red handed - we call it glitch
when someone find out about it and provide evidence - feild will call him cheater
anyway enjoy those hot Bdiamonds while we're at gametous enjoy real diamonds
we all exploit the game - i just feel sorry to everyone who spend real money and think
they play fair game......

Return to “News & Events”