The end of game.

You can talk everything about Guardians of Divinity here.
Feild adeline

The end of game.

Postby Feild adeline » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:03 pm

This game is dead, plain and simple.

I have had amazing patience with this game but enough is enough, the devs need to sort their shit out before i quit and everyone else does too, ever single new years we players have seen that devs lost interest, they do not care anymore, from the lack of events, re-using the same new years event till this day being lazy, no Easter, mothers day, fathers day events etc, absolutely nothing, no updates, server degradation issues, massive lag every single day and it gets worse.

They stopped bothering with b.diamond giveaway events on facebook page, they stopped replying to forum posts, they do not even bother with Facebook messages anymore, it takes weeks for a reply, i have sent 5 messages to them last week and they read EVERY single one and never reply, questions from when we are getting a merge or a new server/events, and on top of all that there is the new company that have rights to game also, players leaving us going there, games dying, its like what happened with 37games even though sonnet insists they are not closing down like they did........

Players can barely play the game nowadays, s17-s20 had issues with events recently and couldnt even get anything, they had events that didnt show like heras harvest and deities rage, asked devs if we will get compensation for all those issues and they read it with no reply, there has been login issues, massive lag that renders events unplayable, tried to do doomsday today and it was the worst lag i have had in this event ever......some players have lost hope and quit, others have made accounts on gametous servers and play here and there incase sonnet shut down their servers.

i think i can speak on behalf of every single player in this game, the devs need to sort their shit out and fix this game OR just shut the damn thing down instead of giving us hope wasting our time, we do not want to throw time and money at a game if it is just gonna get shut down, we need merges for servers like s16-s20, we need new servers, been like 8 months without any new servers, we need events like fathers day, we need updates, read the forums since there is tons of suggested things from players to fix or add into game, i planned on sticking it out with this game but if this keeps on continuing i am just gonna quit and not look back, us players have been screwed so much, first with 37games shutting down and players losing everything to them coming here and now theres the chance the same thing will happen, people using this game as a money grab.

like gametous, they release the game and offer vip surge to push players to spend lots of cash to get higher vip, the biggest money grab ever when their version of game is a piece of crap, any player who has played a long time here can see all the issues, with how much things with diamonds cost, the pts you need to get stuff in events, they say its easier to get stuff but its actually worse, at this rate not only sonnet but gametous will collapse.

We players need to pull together and demand change, we need to rapid spam forums and message their facebook page endlessly, we need change and this game fixed.

Even basic request like adding in the morph Urd into a event to get has not been heard, i have played nearly 2 years and been asking for urd this whole time to be added into something, all players in s16-s20 also really want her, it took over a year before devs finally listened to me regarding Skuld and added her into monster invasion spending section to get when you spend 5888 diamonds but still no Urd, if devs cannot even listen to a simple request from players how can we expect them to do things like increase lvl cap, add in new stuff and areas, they cannot even fix the server degradation/lag......

Gocar man

Re: The end of game.

Postby Gocar man » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:59 pm

Yes this one i agree....cmon guys if u really care about this game speak up
I don't understand some players spend alot to get expensive morphs and don't really care about the game service at all
Were they really real player? did they really spend real money? or just some fake accounts to smooth the scam?
I've experienced this in 37 games too so i've been warning u all this might happened
Spend or not the continuation of the game really depend on the dev service to loyal players and the ability to attract new players
No new server means no new income....
No new stuff or feature means no income from previous server....
No merge means death to excitement....
I wish the game improve and continue but if not i've learned my lesson at 37 games and not gonna fall for it either in sonet or gametous
Good luck to you all loyal players of GOD i hope Sonet's team read this and respond

Gocar man

Postby Gocar man » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:57 am

As usual...no response from sonet or other players
But there will be alot of crying on the FB page wall when it happen
History will repeat itself...the difference is some players learn the lesson
some don't.....this fake community will start falling apart
let the countdown begin
10...9....8...7...6...5...4....3.....2...1...end of transmission

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:24 am

You know all bugs aside what really kills this game is t10 ->11 geared players like gocarman who sits in worship the king to kill low level players bc he blames players from certain countries (french speakers) for not having control of the server and for being a bad player with a shitty attitude that wont leave others alone no matter how they ask or what they do to try and make him stay away

Ones like gocarman on s17 do not seem to realize that its the small ones who help keep games like this going and who may eventually pay to help keep his boastfully free ass playing and hurting others with the things he says and does

Its players like gocarman on our s17 known for the use of bugs to get ahead that ruins it for others and the VIP bashing that is relentless from players like gocarman

Also players like Gocar man who boasts about coming back to play on a server he is not wanted on just to piss others off to have fun at other peoples expense - no different to an abusive obsessive that you never asked for in your life

Also ones like gocar who try and force you to play with or against him so that he can stroke his imaginary epeen not realizing that its not the job of others to help him have fun

And again ones like gocarman who come to the forums bc he is bored to shit on his home server on the forums some more after all of the damage he has done and the players he has made leave (especially VIPs)

Its these bad attitudes that hurt the game more than bugs or lack of updates that are an issue - and I know after visiting there is more than one server that deals with bullies like gocarman constantly

I dont know what will happen with sonet or the other company - but what ever it is its player attitudes toward both opponents and team mates and VIPs (or lack of) that help decide whether the game continues to run or not

For our guild which has many players all we hope for is a merge and proper grind event and players who dont use bugs even if they know about them (although fixing them would be nice)

Hopefully we get those soon and agree with others - if sonnet can get their shit together rather than only pushing for cash - they would be onto a good thing

Gocar man

Postby Gocar man » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:21 pm

I think sonet and gametous just the same people doing same MO, but the good thing is that now they got fresh cash inflow
i have high hope that they will keep sonet alive at least until some toxic players like lorina gone then maybe they will open up new server again
For merge i don't think they will follow the idea, better contain this toxic in one server rather than mixed it with the good server.

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:38 am

and we see this saga continuing -

fun at other peoples expense - try make players quit by rubbing them through the mud on forums and facebook and world chat ...

Another day another bad cheating player who accuses others of what he does himself

btw gocar whats it like playing with the french vips on one server while bashing them on others bc in your words ' the french ruined the game'..

rhetorical question nm

Oh hope the new game you have is good .. what was it called war something ? again nm ))

Return to “General Discussion”