Balance of power in S 1-18

You can talk everything about Guardians of Divinity here.
Gocar man

Balance of power in S 1-18

Postby Gocar man » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:09 am

Right now The Watch guild is leading in both teritory and throne.....
3 guilds below them is WeKeelYou and EmpireDD and Underworld
the rest of the guilds are dead or don't bother to do teritory and throne war

The Watch is far superior when compare to these 3 guilds individually
but if these 3 guilds manage to unite or merge i think the combined power could be superior than The Watch
the problem is most players in these 3 guilds have history against each other so...
it is almost impposible for them to unite..

In long term The Watch will dominate everything both throne and eventually take over all teritories and hold them very well
these 3 guilds member will slowly losing spirit and prob quit or withdrawn from event permanently even tho the guilds themselves remain
and as others smaller inactive guild since Sonet deactivate autodisband they will remain in guild list even tho their leader never play again
and even if some1 try to take over those guilds it wouldn't even worth the time and cost since they are low level and no resources
some guild remain unknown since they remove autoapprove and no guild leader or vice active so it's impossible to enter...

and if Oaks Harris claim his/her guild claim to be capable of doing teritory or throne, well no proof so far
Brotherhood guild even less power compare to mine which only consist of 2 active players and 2 lurkers who never even reply to any chat effort...
So in the end, for mid or low level player to thrive in this server - i suggest u join The Watch the get most benefits
I'll be around watching and exorcisting evil spirit - and taking everything back if those players start to get lazy
You either become King or slave....but u have to keep playing, only losers quit the game.

Gocar man

Re: Balance of power in S 1-18

Postby Gocar man » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:01 am

hey Oaks comment on this will u?

Gocar man

Postby Gocar man » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:04 pm

Updating ;
The Watch still strongest guild so far and 3 guilds i mention earlier start breaking apart, Empire unable to expand with some members seem to be inactive, WKY lost support from Trent for event and Feild trying to take everything alone with no support, Underworld lost it's strongest player Bite me......so the whole servers seems going to what i expected earlier. It seems.......

But there's new light shining in horizon..... tho it may just a spark for now but it will shine brighter
The Brotherhood rises to take responsibilty as challenger....with me and Oak Harris for a start
We will come for the battle and war and eventually anyone who see this will lend their hand to join us..

Don't worry Watchers u will not get bored i promised u.......until next teritory and throne
So for new players who join S1-18 go for The Watch or Brotherhood....the only 2 promising guild left for event
after all special event are all locked away....only regular weekly left open.

Gocar man

Postby Gocar man » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:00 am

Updating;
i'm glad WKY and Underworld follow my advice and finally merge their active players to EmpireDD making it 2nd strongest guild
perhaps if Jaber Titch and babyZirl active and join them they could exceeding The Watch total CP.
Anyway with this progress now the war will be more balanced....hope u can keep up King Havok and Miss Gyfotul coz these guys are strong players.
As Brotherhood we will still show up in event making sure these guild not being lazy and abandon the event. Unless sonet decide to disband those ghost guild where no one ever online, perhaps we will join the top guild too.

Postby 1105945 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:36 am

Follow your advice? We do as we want not as you say. Delusional fool you are and may i say you seem to take things way to seriously. I have noticed that everywhere you are ,the watch is Gocar. Coincidence? i think not. I also don't believe it is right that you sit here making a whole topic on players that are no concern of yours. Why don't you put your time and effort into playing the game (with no hacks) and actually earn your way through the game instead of talking rubbish non stop.

Gocar man

Postby Gocar man » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:47 am

who is this shitposting my threads? must be some loser
at least leave your ign and server.....otherwise u're just coward
the fact is this thing i write is actually happening.....
and i'm right from the beginning without merge u cannot withstand against the watch...

Postby 1105945 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:01 am

I leave nothing because we all know how you like to track people Gocar. Just one major cyber stalker. I know which one of us that makes the coward and that is you. You have no right to write a thing about other players and their business,period. Just got to have your nose in everything to make yourself feel important. You are not. You are just a useless player that can't get anywhere in game without a hack. We all know that you are part of the watch somehow. That your new found best friend Robinhood (the top rated loser) is feeding you all the BS you type about people. You are all completely pathetic and childish.

Gocar man

Postby Gocar man » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:30 am

Well cyberstalker is Lorina's (lilith rathme) specialty....queen of drama and master of alts
U leave nothing coz u're just one of her alt.....
While i write facts and accurate analysis, u post bullshit and hatred toward everyone who stand in your way
I don't hide anything, cyberstalker like u hide. u're just a coward....stay away from my post
Find me S17 Gocar Man anytime anywhere....

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:31 pm

I have come to this post gocar bc you have called me by bait and to tell you

You really are more stupid than you look - no idea what you are talking about maybe if you focused your own business instead of everyone elses - you might be worth something as a gamer and as a guild leader - even as a commentator you suck - You have no idea what you are talking about and your predictions are almost always wrong (even a monkey will get one right occasionally - but does not count as prediction)

Instead you had it all and threw it all away to chase after empire players for about 1 year to play your game out of revenge using pysch games, stalking, bugs etc Trying to get rid of them and those around them because you fail to even compete and you have done this on server after server and even cross company

Chasing after empire - always running after us and never the other way around - bc you bore us and are not seen as any sort of competition - its why you use bugs in arena isnt it? Lol Sempai notice me .. sad really ...

All this time you could have built something great, you could have had a guild bigger and better than others but instead use forums and world chat and bug and and pk small and your fake rank and even others to try and gang up

if cant be the hero to be remembered - you will be the villain- so desperate you are not to be forgotten - Isnt that right Gocar - its also why you hate being muted

The truth is Empire and those in Empire who you stalk and harass- stomped you and you have never gotten over it - We kicked your ass so hard you were terrified we would we would do it again after merge - so you went after individual players in game and out , server after server - even using alts in empire players names to try do it and to rubbish them

You were never worried about keel or watch - you had alts in those and both soft on you - so neither was ever a threat to you - but Empire? LOl the only Gocar and xo mutt free zone and Empire as a guild -

Even when it has been on its knees It was still a threat to you

Now you can run around calling feild what ever you want - bad guild leader what ever - but the truth is like Empire (the only guild you have not had any influence over) and its players

Feild beat you too - he achieved in a couple months what you have only dreamed about in terms of mergers and did it without nastiness, stalking or harassing or using alts to close other peoples guilds- and even if there was none of the shit you have done to the server - he was always tied to empire same as the other guild

Field gave up all so his team mates could gain and you are left on the outside again

Merge had nothing to do with you or your advice or your stalking of players of those guilds, or your commentating or your closure of other peoples guilds to try and force merges

In fact you this took you by surprise didnt it?

Because you were still busy trying to get both guilds to merge with your or oaks guild the brotherhood up until you found out

But what happened and how it happened - you are altogether wrong and will never know will you ? and even if empire had not merged - you would never have known if you could have beaten empire honestly cause you were so busy trying to get rid of it any other way other than just playing properly

So keep tapping at your keyboard putting out wrong information and lies and trying desperately not to be forgotten

In the end - like everyone else in this game - noone will remember you or your name and noone is interested in that main alt of your in the watch that we were told about a long time ago

This is last post in this thread

Now gocar please say thankyou to me for giving you a little attention and then you gocar can go f ...off

Gocar man

Postby Gocar man » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:45 pm

i'm not suprised..not at all on my 1st post i already said that 3 guild can only take on the watch if they merge .....
hellooooo LEARN TO READ before u write so many bullshit.....
and yeah i don't mind being villain if it can keep the server united... for now we have 2 major guilds The Watch and EmpireDD
but i'll be around long enough to make sure only 1 last... 1 single server controlling all
And i don't really care if it's your gang or Havok's gang.....
And i'm not scared being mute.... i will speak what ever i want
What i want is 1 single guild just like the Myth (before Empire founded) or Demigods (S1 Gametous before merge) control everything...if i get left out outside i don't mind
It easier to keep u awake if u all united

Return to “General Discussion”