Beginners sheild

Please report bugs you find here. Thanks!
Shelleyfrank

Beginners sheild

Postby Shelleyfrank » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:15 am

I would like to know what happened to my beginners sheild its just disappeared ive not even been playing 24hrs. Thanks

Master Sword

Re: Beginners sheild

Postby Master Sword » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:38 pm

Hi Shelley,

Thank you for contacting us.

The beginner’s shield would last three days, and it can protect your Tribe from being scouted or attacked by others. But, it would disappear once you scouted or attacked others; and it also disappeared naturally when three days ended. If you did not have such behaviors as above and the beginner’s shield disappeared still, please feel free to contact us. And inform us of your game name, then we will make a further research for you.

Thank you for playing Riot of Tribes.

Theequeen

Postby Theequeen » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:52 pm

AS the same has happened to me. My shield wore off as I did not scout nor attack anyone and the 3 days didn't end. A couple of my alliance members have experienced the same thing. I'm one to play very safe so I am certain I did not scout or attack anyone. it wore off on the first day of me playing. :ugeek:

My in-game name is "THEEFKINGQUEEN"

fearghaldunne

Postby fearghaldunne » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:37 pm

Beginners shield should last 3 days. But will go away if you attack/scout someone or if your castle reached a certain level (level 10 castle). You should receive a warning before starting castle 10 stating that you will lose your sheild. Any more issues you can contact me via game. Name is xcated

Return to “Bug reports”