Riot of Tribes: MOD Wanted for Anvil Server (Event Ended)

You can talk everything about Riot of Tribes here.
Master Sword

Riot of Tribes: MOD Wanted for Anvil Server (Event Ended)

Postby Master Sword » Tue May 01, 2018 7:03 pm

mod_forum.jpg
mod_forum.jpg (342.97 KiB) Viewed 2562 times

My lords,

Since the Second server of RoT opened, we have got numerous loyal lords in this Kingdom in the past 2 weeks. Most of you are so into the tribe war and enjoy yourselves a lot. As the server grows, there are more and more new comers in Anvil . It’s time for you to give your helping hands to them!

Benefits
1. Own an exclusive portrait frame when you talk in chat box and mails;
2. Earn 800 free coins every week as Mod Salary;
3. PVE marching speed increased by 5%;
4. Early notice of the latest updates irregularly;
5. You are possible to be invited to join our tests.

Qualifications
1. Must have a level 10 castle or above;
2. Must be an RoT fan and know RoT much well;
3. Always be ready to help others and give guidance to new comers;
4. Must be communicative and good at keeping the chat lively;
5. Must be responsible and good at maintaining the order of world chat;
6. Collect players’ feedback and submit to GM via Customer Service regularly;
7. Be active and stay online for at least 4 hours every day;
8. Be able to use English efficiently.

How to apply?
1. Reply to this post and leave your nickname and castle level;
2. Tell us how long you play RoT every day and the timeframe you are online.

Note:
1. SonetGame has the final say if an applicant is qualified or not;
2. We reserve the right that the title may be changed or reversed in the future;
3. We will make an update announcement on forum when Mods are found.

We look forward to receiving your applications!

Event will end automatically once 2 mods are found.

Deadline: 23:59, 2018/5/16 PDT

Event was ended already. It will be showed on our website or Facebook Page if there is a follow-up event. Please pay more attention to it.

----------
RoT Team
2018/5/2

Qualieth

Re: Riot of Tribes: MOD Wanted! (Anvil Server)

Postby Qualieth » Tue May 01, 2018 10:48 pm

Reposting here as this is server I play wasn't sure if needed to.
Hi,
My real names Daryl but my in-game name is Qualieth. I play on server 2- Anvil. I play everyday throughout most the day 8+ hours.
My castle level is currently 12 and i'm second on power. My time zone is GMT as I live in the UK.

Id like to be mod as I am always very active in chat and just in-game in general.

Hope to be considered
Daryl

Supportadmin

Postby Supportadmin » Tue May 01, 2018 11:13 pm

Qualieth wrote:Reposting here as this is server I play wasn't sure if needed to.
Hi,
My real names Daryl but my in-game name is Qualieth. I play on server 2- Anvil. I play everyday throughout most the day 8+ hours.
My castle level is currently 12 and i'm second on power. My time zone is GMT as I live in the UK.

Id like to be mod as I am always very active in chat and just in-game in general.

Hope to be considered
Daryl

Hi Daryl, We are very happy to know you would like to be our mod. And we will keep in touch about the outcome~ Thank you for applying.

Best regards

Master Sword

Postby Master Sword » Tue May 15, 2018 6:58 pm

Qualieth wrote:Reposting here as this is server I play wasn't sure if needed to.
Hi,

Hope to be considered
Daryl

Dear Daryl,

Thank you for your application. After discussion with our team, we decided to invite you as our Mod in Riot of Tribes. Congratulation on you! I believe with your help, Anvil will become more and more lively and powerful.

Here are 4 issues for your notifications:
1. Players’ feedback, including complaints, bugs or other shall be sent every week via Support Center. Please reply to us which day you are available.
5. We will add your Nickname of forum to a special section, Moderators Talk, which is only permitted for mods of ROT and Admins. Just feel free to post in this section if you have any issues.
6. We will create 2 GM accounts in RoT named Sword and Blade. Please feel free to contact us in case of any emergency.
7. Salaries 800 coins will be sent to you every Monday. The first salary will be sent on May 21st.

The exclusive portrait frame has taken effect in your account. Please check it in game. Wish you enjoy it and have fun with other players.

Thank you and best regards

Master Sword

Qualieth

Postby Qualieth » Wed May 16, 2018 1:41 am

Hi,Thank you a lot :) i am available everyday but in the weekday the best day for me to be free is Thursday. if you need a single day for me to report stuff in, However im free each other day mostly.

Ill stay active on here so if more questions just ask.

Master Sword

Postby Master Sword » Thu May 17, 2018 6:27 pm

Qualieth wrote:Hi,Thank you a lot :) i am available everyday but in the weekday the best day for me to be free is Thursday. if you need a single day for me to report stuff in, However im free each other day mostly.

Ill stay active on here so if more questions just ask.

Hi Qualieth,

Thank you for your feedback.

Wish you enjoy it and have fun with other players.

Best regards.

FranciscaSalazar

Re: Riot of Tribes: MOD Wanted for Anvil Server (Event Ended)

Postby FranciscaSalazar » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:04 pm

Forum and all volumes are assumed for the changes for the sorts. Paths of the team and essayassignmenthelp review is rushed for the top of the chances. The theme is inflicted on the instrument of the guys for the procedures.

Return to “General Discussion”