Opinions?

You may want to post anything which doesn't go against the forum rules.
Schitzo

Opinions?

Postby Schitzo » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:26 am

Me and my 13 year old son built this PC. He helped me do all the hardline tube bending and most of the installation. Gotta teach them sometime :P
Completed build:

During Leak Testing:

Master Sword

Re: Opinions?

Postby Master Sword » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:44 am

Hey Schitzo, the PC looks awesome and complicated. It must takes certain time to finish that, doesn't that?

Schitzo

Postby Schitzo » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:00 am

The main components only took about an hour to do. The pipe bending took us in total about 6 hours to get the bends right and place the correct fittings. All together with my son helping bend tube and installing everything it took 7 hours broke up to 3 days (had to work around my sons school and daughters basketball practices). Hehe :)

Master Sword

Postby Master Sword » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:19 pm

Schitzo wrote:The main components only took about an hour to do. The pipe bending took us in total about 6 hours to get the bends right and place the correct fittings. All together with my son helping bend tube and installing everything it took 7 hours broke up to 3 days (had to work around my sons school and daughters basketball practices). Hehe :)

Awesome! Wish you have a nice day with your two kids. :)

Bear

Postby Bear » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:57 pm

Has anyone every tried to upgrade void, on infinity, from lets say level 4 to 5, fail and drop to 3? Lost 4 which i already had successful when i tried for 5, bot my equipment drop to 3, when i was trying 4 to 5? Which keep in mind i already was at 4?

Master Sword

Postby Master Sword » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:09 pm

Hi Bear,

Thank you for contacting us.

It is right that your void viel level may be dropped from Lv4 to Lv3 if you try to upgrade it to Lv 5 but failed.

Every time you upgrade the void viel level, your void viel level will be promoted by 1 level if you upgrade successfully; your void viel level may be dropped 1 level if you failed, but your void viel level may be kept if you failed. If you don't want to upgrade failed and drop the viod viel level, you can also spend 50 diamonds to guarantee the current level. Hope this can help you.

Best wishes.

Feild adeline

Postby Feild adeline » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:17 pm

damn thats a sexy pc ;)

Return to “Off-topics”