Maverick S17

You may want to post anything which doesn't go against the forum rules.
Gocar man

Maverick S17

Postby Gocar man » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:15 am

Bro if u really left the game....then good bye and best of luck at whatever new game u're playing..
If not go back online and if u bored being their protector u could join me and ride together like good old times
U and me are the only actives left, if we join forces nothing can stop us.

Gocar is liu bei, xo is zhang fei and mave is guan yu...i once think like that
this kingdom is void without u Bro....farewell

Lorina

Re: Maverick S17

Postby Lorina » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:17 pm

Ok I will bite

Nice love letter for someone you have non stop stalked and harassed for months in game and off (cause you were so jealous of him) - trying also to force him to play with you - it was not fun for him

I know for a fact he was tired of dealing with you and wanted nothing to do with you - You including his name on the forums was the final straw before he left-

I dont know if he will be back - but nice you have finally passed him the way you planned - you only had to push him out of the game for that to happen

GG Gocar man on the damage you continue to do to our player base and the individuals that make it

Now get mental help

These fantasies and stories about people being your friends or wanting to actually play with or against you are just sick delusions and everyone knows it

Gocar man wrote:Bro if u really left the game....then good bye and best of luck at whatever new game u're playing..
If not go back online and if u bored being their protector u could join me and ride together like good old times
U and me are the only actives left, if we join forces nothing can stop us.

Gocar is liu bei, xo is zhang fei and mave is guan yu...i once think like that
this kingdom is void without u Bro....farewell

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:04 pm

BTW - again nice work and boast and perhaps why you have been doing it - from a lousy and jealous player who cant win any other way but to push others out of game- good to see you so proud of yourself and what you have been doing

Gocar man

Postby Gocar man » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:08 pm

Hey i'm here to say goodbye to my bro.....
why u always trashing my post
lorina 'attention demanding' wh*re......get off my back monkey

i say that becoz u always rely on maverick to fight and protect your cities
now that he's gone u got no one to rely on
see u next teritory btw nice and fun battle

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:33 pm

What bullshit - but he is not the only one you have stalked and harassed in and out of game until they left are they? (a couple of the ones you have pushed out have also happened to be my real life friends and family)

Your post is a delusion -Like others you have pushed out of game he did not want anything to do with you - get that through your thick mentally ill head

Yep - We played alot together and you did not like it (and you were jealous because despite all your begging and stalking and harassing of him he refused to play with you and he was in control) so you pushed him and pushed him until he could take no more of you or this sick game you play - same as the other nice people you have done this to

He also did not like the way you treated me or the others - and he told you so many times in world chat-

He was also the one muting you all of the time and no - not always at other peoples request - he was just sick of your non stop shit

You made this post to rub salt and make your self look good and cause you honestly believe that people want you around - Instead of the fact many will leave the game rather then keep putting up with your crap

Since I no longer attend battles with you where I can avoid - territory is none of my business - as proven today the small ones kill you and take all fine without me (Why you alluded to your post to anything else is just another part of your sickness - I can tell you they just saw territory with you as a chore dealing with a sick person - nothing more)

Enough of your lies and delusions and rubbing salt Gocar man - its enough

I am tired of losing good players and people from the game because you push them out because of your spite and jealousy

Get mental health help - if having fun or winning only at other peoples expense or pushing them out is your idea of enjoyable - or that stalking people and harassing in and out of game them is fun - if this is the only way you think you can win -

If you need to make pretty lies and stories about people you have hurt over time to make yourself look good instead of telling the truth - or if you really need to believe that people like playing with you despite many times being told the opposite by them - then there is something really wrong with you

Gocar man wrote:Hey i'm here to say goodbye to my bro.....
why u always trashing my post
lorina 'attention demanding' wh*re......get off my back monkey

i say that becoz u always rely on maverick to fight and protect your cities
now that he's gone u got no one to rely on
see u next teritory btw nice and fun battle
Last edited by Lorina on Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:06 pm, edited 17 times in total.

Gocar man

Postby Gocar man » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:38 pm

U tired of losing players...what are u? u own this game?
people come and go as they pleased....
And if Wulf gaylord don't stop killing spree in tortoise soon we will not have any other players beside u and me

U act like a saint but the truth your guild just as guilty as any other
so stop your rattling and start respecting other players
and for godsake at least say decent goodbye to Maverick...not just crying and posting trash

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:20 pm

I am tired of you and have not been to turtles since i took a break from game and from your non stop garbage - You keep making post about fun fights when the reality is its only you having fun at other peoples expense

Only you chase and harass and stalk players, break online freindships, get rid of people who are popular in game, chase them out of game, create doubts between people with your nastiness , you will go out of your way to humiliate people on forum or drag them to this muck you have made on forum and world chat esp if they are a threat to you in some way or if jealousy over takes you (Only have to look at your previous posts to see that )

A respectful goodbye? You dont even respect your own guild members- its known you will leech kills and take their loot -

hell see my pic above - so much for respectful hey?...

Dont delude yourself into thinking you and maverik were friends- he had no respect for you nor any love for you and if he is gone - it is bc you non stop pushed him until he could take no more

(But then again - he was not the first you have done this to was he?)

Your initial post was a pr exercise to make yourself look good and delusion you created (maybe to rub a little salt?) after your terrible behavior towards him - to pretend it was anything else is another lie

Gocar man wrote:U tired of losing players...what are u? u own this game?
people come and go as they pleased....
And if Wulf gaylord don't stop killing spree in tortoise soon we will not have any other players beside u and me

U act like a saint but the truth your guild just as guilty as any other
so stop your rattling and start respecting other players
and for godsake at least say decent goodbye to Maverick...not just crying and posting trash

Gocar man

Postby Gocar man » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:39 am

i know why u don't go to tortoise battle again....
coz it really hurt when 12-13 million CP get killed by 8-9 millions CP

but your tactics remain the same kill me in tortoise
now u sent Wulf bit CP bit less than me still in 5 stars pose taunting me and backstabbing whenever i farm tortoise
with some back up ready to gang bang me when i retaliate...

but know this i never attack 1st....it's always your side pull the trigger
that's why they lose gold and i'm not
that's why u gain infamy and red name and i'm not

eventho last moment i had with Maverick was as competitors and rivals
we're one GM and vice and fought together defending ciites as Myth the one guild u betray and eventually destroyed
by keep defending your new ally empire....
sometimes it was just the 2 of us defending or attacking.... we both have something in common
we're both not freeloader who be passive and just took reward...we work for it
that's why he doesn't like the idea calling for rare.....u want rare u look for it don't just expect someone else to feed you

u know nothing lorina but u talk alot and stop editing what your post u drama queen
no matter how many times u edit - a lie still a lie

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:45 pm

Stop provoking idiot - I have no interest in fighting you --I am sick and tired of you and have been for months - I cant count the amount of times I have asked you to leave me the f*ck alone - the little ones wipe the floor with you - no need for me

But if you are proud of the occasional kill - it still tells me you have no idea about the basic mechanic of this game and nothing more

He does not like you - we all knew about your obsession with him and how unhealthy it has been - not unlike it has been with me - We saw the love letters you would write him in chat and it made him dislike you more - especially since he is heterosexual

Not that he was homophobic- but what you were offering was non stop and you just would not leave him alone and you were constantly punishing him and those around him for trying to avoid your advances

Perhaps if you wanted him to stick around - you should have left him and those around him alone and stop trying to drag him to forums, following him around, stalking him, trying to cause trouble among those he did like to play with and accepted when you were told many times he was not interested in being part of your delusion or with you

Get mental help

Good try at pr and sweet love letter tho - trying to make your self look like the good guy when it was you who pushed him out of game - same as all of the others you have done this to...
Last edited by Lorina on Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lorina

Postby Lorina » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:51 pm

Dont worry I leave the forums or whats left of them after your non stop lies and bullshit to you again -

Enjoy your sense of power and control it gives you

Until the next time you overstep into delusional and obsessional stalking territory

L.

Return to “Off-topics”